Sunday, June 12, 2011

Oxy

Oxy


Our real reason for visiting Austin was to visit Oxy, who now spends all her time in a closet and e-mailed me (she has a gmail account at oxy.cat@gmail.com) that she was lonely. Naturally, Betsy and I went to visit her, and...

*

Ok, actually, we went to visit my best friend Stephen, who lives in Round Rock, right outside of Austin. The above mentioned story was meant to warn you that the next few posts will all be photos from Stephen's house, which means: largely photos of his cute family and (generally) cute pets as well.

Oxy is notable because she was Stephen's pet when he lived with me, and she and I established a special bond: She would do horrible things, and I would coo to her in order to be an enabler. I'm not saying you could prove I had anything to do with this, but by the time Stephen left, Oxy would reliably claw people in the house whenever they laughed. So, I'm not saying I trained her to hate human happiness, but...

No comments:

Post a Comment