Sunday, June 5, 2011

B Hooded

Hoodie B


If Betsy seems a little browmpy here, it's not just from excess photography (a definite possibility even in the best of times), it's that we just saw the Georgia O'Keefe museum, which was a little underwhelming. I'm a big fan, and I was expecting rooms of Georgia O'Keefe -- what we got was one room, and then an exhibition of American painters and their use of photography. Which, given my monomania about photography, you'd think I would love. It was interesting, but.. I could see that sort of thing at SF Moma. I wanted more O'Keefe!

Later in the day, we complained to our concierge about this ("needed more O'Keefe!"), and she commiserated. "That's a frequent complaint from guests", she said.

The other reason Betsy was wearing her hoodie: It was actually cold in Santa Fe. Not only was it cold, we were actually briefly hailed on while there -- we had expected desert conditions, but apparently the weather was wonky everywhere we went.

No comments:

Post a Comment